Glue Free Protective Film for Electronic and Optics
Our surface protective film developed for optical films such as LCD polarizing film prevents static electricity produced. Offers stable adhesion and easy peeling.
Our optical grade polyethylene-based surface protective film developed utilizing METACOAT’s proprietary adhesive synthesis technologies. Both series are especially suitable for surface protective of LCD polarizing films, hard-coat or non-glare treated acrylic plates, and polyester films during processing and transportation.
- Film Type: LDPE
- Adhesion material: Modified Copolymer
- Film Color: Transparent
- Thickness: 30microns – 70microns
- Adhesion Level: 0.1-0.9N/20mm
- Tensile Strength: 25N/25mm
- Elongation (MD): >180%
- Length: 200-1000m
- Minimal change in adhesive strength ensures easy peeling;
- Superior transparency enables inspection of the surface condition of the substrate without removing the tape;
- Tape is pressure sensitive, and easily applied with a laminator;
- It has good initial lamination level and light peeling force;
- Surface protective for optical films such as polarizing films;
- Applications that do not permit attraction of dust and dirt due to static electricity produced when applying or peeling the tape.