No glue, strong adhesive surface protection films
METACOAT’s surface protection films are usually composed of a polyethylene film. For the adhesive system, we only use rubber adhesive ,which is a a residue-free rubber adhesive.
Unlike conventional products, our films use no organic solvents during the adhesive manufacturing stage and also use polyethylene film as a base material.
We make surface protection films suitable for substrates like Stainless steel, Coated metals, Aluminum Composite Panels, Clean Room, PVC/Plastic, Decorative laminates and Optical parts. Our films protect sheets, metal profiles, coils and other delicate surface materials. We can also design and manufacture protective film for any surface if the customer provides sample of that substrate.
The range covers all types of film types with differing features in terms of thickness, adhesive strength and colour. Hence, our clients can select the most appropriate film for their application, e.g. for metal processing.
- Co-Extruded, LDPE film with high-UV resistance;
- Low, medium, and high-tack adhesive backing;
- Rubber adhesives demonstrate ‘easy-peel’ characteristics;
- Suitable for rigorous fabrication methods such as roll-forming, bending, and cutting;
- Easy un-wind and stain-free removal;
- Extensive color range for printing of logo to enhance brand identity. (Up to 4 colors)